1.8.14

CRAVING | Red lipstick


Long time no see! A lot has happened in the meanwhile but that's for another post, right now I'm just too tired and too much craving of a beautiful warm red lipstick. 
I made this collage of Poppy Delevingne, Elien from the blog Dogs and Dresses and an unknown girl (the right). Three beauties spicing up their look with red lips. 
I really want a lipstick like the girl on the right but since I'm absolutely no make-up expert I need help. If you have a tip for me, regarding brands or colors, please let me know! Oh and if you know who this gorgeous girl is, don't forget to let me know. 
Enjoy your weekend! 

Sources : Pinterest // Dogs and Dresses // 

3 comments:

  1. The lipstickshade of the girl on the right is indeed beautiful. I'm not a real lipstick expert myself either.
    I hope someone can help you out, I'm sure that you will find a shade like that :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta mucho el color rojo en los labios, me parece muy femenino... un beso! Ju.
    www.trendalist.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idd top kleurtjes! Zal je prachtig staan ook! Succes met de zoektocht. Hopelijk krijg je hier enkele tips ^^

    x Aurélie

    ReplyDelete